A keen interest in medicine / psychology / relaxation techniques / inner growth accompanied me since my teens.
Out of consternation with the conventional medical system I ended my education in nursing after 2 years in 2001. Many people thought this to be a mistake, though it opened up new perspectives and a way of life that fit my need for self-determination and fulfilment a thousand times over when compared to what is generally considered “normal” or “straight”. As my interest in the relationship between body, mind and psyche got more intense, I visited various courses on this subject.
I received a degree in:
- Biodynamic Bodypsychotherapy by Gerda, Ebba and Mona-Lisa Boyesen at the europaen school for Biodynamische Psychologie / E.S.B.P.E. e.V. (2011-2014)
- Biorelease by Mona-Lisa Boyesen (2011-2013)
- healing practioner for psychotherapy (2016)
- Deep Draining at the europaen school for Biodynamische Psychologie/E.S.B.P.E.e.V. Deep Draining is another special massage-method to release “buried” contents out of the “body armor” (2017-2018)
- since january 2018 in a two-year bodypsychotherapeutic training “NARM – Neuroaffektiv Relationship Model” by Laurence Heller (Healing Developmental Trauma: How Early Trauma Affects Self-Regulation, Self-Image, and the Capacity for Relationship)
- Faszientraining (2018)
- Triggerpointtherapie (2016)
- Wirbelsäulentherapie nach Dorn/Breuss (2008)
- Fußreflexzonentherapie (2005)
- Reiki Grad 1 (2006)
- Bioenergetischer Meditation nach Viktor Phillipi (2003)
(I am not a trained in the so called “großer Heilpraktiker*in” , I may exercise feet reflexology, troggerpoint therapy and spine therapy only partially and for relaxation purposes.)